SERVICES / CME
|SERVICES PROVIDED BY DEPARTMENT OF PEDIATRICS|
|A. TRAINING & TEACHING: - MBBS Undergraduate students
1. IAP quiz is conducted regularly for the Undergraduates and sometimes for the Postgraduates from different colleges, so that learning is mixed with fun.
2. IMNCI programme has been in corporate in the undergraduate curriculum. All faculty members are IMNCI trainers.
3. The department has conducted workshops for training of faculty from other medical colleges.
4. Nurses from the department won IInd prize for quiz held by National Neonatology Forum at Aligarh (2009).
B. PATIENT CARE & EMERGENCY SERVICES:
1. Indoor/Outdoor patients care
2. Emergencies care in Triage room
3. Neonatal resuscitation in Labour room & O.T.
4. Intensive care in NICU/ PICU
6. Specialty clinics
C. COMMUNITY SERVICES:
2. Health camps in collaboration with Department of Community Medicine & Department of Ophthalmology.
|CME Programmes, Conference and any Academic activities conducted by department|
|Academic activities conducted by department|
© 2014 Subharti University , All rights reserved.