RESEARCH / PROJECTS:
|Research & Publications:|
|1. Runu R. : Role of Botulinum toxin in treatment of cerebral palsy in children: Journal of Bihar Orthopaedics Association, Vol 23, No1, P 36-39 , 2010
2. Dube A.S., Dave D., Vashisht A., Swarup A.: Anteversion Seating in Hemireplacement Hip Arthroplasty -Is it necessary?, Journal of Bone and Joint Diseases, 2010, Vol. 25,p.25-29
3. Sinha S., Song H.R., Kim H.J., Hsong S.H., Yoon Y.C. : Symptomatic and Radiographic improvement in flexible pes planus in children after use of medial arch support orthosis. Indian Journal of foot and ankle surgery, Accepted / ahead of publication Dec 2010 issue), 2010
4. Sinha S. : Authors reply : Effect of amino acids lysine and arginine on fracture healing in rabbits. Indian journal of Orthopaedics, Vol.44(3):p.355, (July 2010)
5. Sinha S. : Letters to Editor: Intraoperative femoral head vascularity assessment : An innovative and simple technique. Indian journal of Orthopaedics, 2011, Vol.46(1):p.113
6. Song S.H., Sinha S., Kim T.Y., Park Y.E., Kmi S.J., Song H.R.: Analysis of corticalization using pixel value ratio for fixator removal in tibial lengthening. Journal of Orthopaedic Science, Vol.16(2):p.177-183, 2011
7. Garg P., Baid P., Sinha S., Ranjan R., Bandyopadhyay U., Mitra S.R.: Outcome of radial head preserving operations in missed Monteggia fracture in children. Indian journal of Orthopaedics, 2011, Vol.45(5):p.404-409
8. Runu R., Agrawal V., Swarup A., Dave D. : Botulinum Toxin as treatment modality for spastic diplegic cerebral palsy child : our experience in 21 patients, Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy Vol.5, No.3, p 6-9, 2011.
9. Trivedi V. : Imagery Section: Mount Fuji. Spine. May 2011 issue, 2011
10. Trivedi V. : Maxillary Mucormycosis of Jaw – a report of 4 cases. International Journal of Infectious diseases, Vol.15, p.e66-e69, 2011
11. Trivedi V. J. Todd Lawrence, MD, PhD, Theodore J. Ganley, MD : All Arthroscopic Suturebridge fixation of a completely delaminated chondral fragment of lateral femoral condyle. University of Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Journal, Vol.21,p.83-86, 2011
12. Oke A. Anakwenze,, Vikas Trivedi,,, Arlene M. Goodman,, and Theodore J. Ganley, : Knee Morel lavalee lesion in a 12 year old adolescent boy after football injury. University of Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Journal, Vol.21,p.56-58, 2011
13. Virendra Budhiraja1,*, Rakhi Rastogi1, Ajay Kumar Asthana1, Priti Sinha1, Atul Krishna2, Trivedi V. : Concurrent variations of median and musculocutaneous nerves and their clinical correlation– a cadaveric study, Italian Journal of Anatomy and Embryology, Vol . 116, n . 2 : 67-72, 2011
14. Song SH, Agashe M, Kim TY, Sinha S, Park YE, Kim SJ, Hong JH, Song SY, Song H. : Serial bone mineral density ratio measurement for fixator removal in tibia distraction osteogenesis and need of a supportive method using the pixel value ratio. J Pediatr Orthop B. 2012 Mar;21(2):137-45.
15. Swarup A., Runu R., Dave D., Dube A.S. : Tennis elbow: which is better – Local steroid injection or autologous blood injection, Journal of Advance Researches in Biological Sciences, Vol.4(4), Dec.2012,p.302-305.
© 2014 Subharti University , All rights reserved.