RESEARCH / PROJECTS
Ongoing research included:
- Role of lens extraction in management of primary angle closure glaucoma disease.
- Prevalence of ocular morbidity amongst school going children in west U.P.
- To study the efficacy of omega 3 fatty acids in treatment of dry eye.
- To study the changes in endothelium after administration of intracameral injection of moxifloxacin (0.5%) following cataract surgery.
- Comparative study between sutureless and glue free surgery with plasma for free conjunctival autograft in Pterygium surgery.
- Comparative evaluation of visual outcome with intravitreal bevacizumab vs intravitreal bevacizumab followed by laser photocoagulation in diabetic macular edema.
- Comparative evaluation of corneal thickness and endothelial cell count in post operative cases of grade III or more nuclear sclerosis operated by modified Blumenthal technique of small incision cataract surgery vs phacoemulsification.
© 2014 Subharti University , All rights reserved.