LIBRARY / MUSEUM
DETAILS OF CME PROGRAMES, CONFERENCES,WORKSHOPS ATTENDED BY THE FACULTY MEMBERS
- Annual conference of the Indian Pharmacological Society & International conference held at AIIMS, N. Delhi on December 18-20, 2008
- Workshop on Special Health Care Needs of Elderlies workshop organized under Medical Education Unit by Department of Community Medicine on 18-05-2008
- National workshop on student Assessment & student Leadership skill held at Subharti Medical College, Meerut on 4th & 5th August 2008
- Workshop on Teaching/ Learning Methodology for faculty members at SMC, Meerut in Dec. 2008
- International Conference on Translational Pharmacology & 41st Annual Conference of Indian Pharmacological society, December 18-20, 2008, organized by Department of Pharmacology, All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi and Dr. Afroz presented ABSTRACT on “STUDY OF RESERVOIR EFFECT OF TOPICAL CORTICOSTEROID IN AN EXPERIMENTAL ANIMAL MODEL.”
- 7TH International Conference RGCON 2008, Theme: Colo-Rectal Cancer-Current Management & future Directions, 7th March to 9th March, 2008, Organized by Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi,
- National Clinical Research Training Course August 24-28, 2009 Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India & Department of Pharmacology all India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Postoperative psychosis in adolescent subsequent to oral surgical outpatient procedure – Medical Management and Pharmacology update published in Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology and Endodontology Vol. 107, No. 4 April 2009. Dr. Surabhi Gupta
- Review article on ‘Pharmacotherapy of Depression’ in C.M.J of India Vol. XIV, No. 5 August 2008, 15-18. Dr. Surabhi Gupta
- Review article on ‘Acid Peptic Disorder’ in CMJ of India, Vol. xiii, No. 6, Sept. 2007. Dr. Surabhi Gupta
- Review article on ‘Glucocorticoids’ in CMJ of India, Vol. xii, No. 11 February 2007. Dr. Surabhi Gupta
- Plasma fibrinogen and serum enzymes : relative significance as prognostic indicator in acute myocardial infarction. K.K. Saxena. B. Gupta, R. Gopal, S.S.L. Srivastava, R.C. Singh, V.K. Kulshrestha and D.N. Prasad, J. Assoc. Phys. India, 34: 641-642, 1986.
- Comparison of two prognostic indices in acute myocardial infarctic K.K. Saxena, B. Gupta, R. Gopal, S.S.L. Srivastava, V.K.Kulshrestha and D.N. Prasad, India J. Med. Sci. 40 (8) : 219, 1986.
- CK and ASAT : Comparative evaluation as prognostic indicator in acute myocardial infarction, K.K. Saxena, B. Gupta, R. Gopal, S.S.L. Srivastava and D.N. Prasad, Indian J. Chest Dis. & All Sci., 27 (3) : 159-163, 1985.
- Comparison of two prognostic indces in acute myocardial infarction K.K. Saxena, B. Gupta, R. Gopal, S.S.L. Srivastava, V.K.Kulshrestha, and D.N. Prasad. J. Postgrad. Med., 31 (4) : 196-198, 1985.
- Study of Reservoir effect of topical Corticosteroid in an experimental animal model (Abstract) in IJP- October 2008 Supplementary. Dr. Afroz Abidi
- Publication on “Study on effect of Centchroman at its contraceptive and related doses on systemic haemodynamics and antioxidant activity in rats” sent to central drug research institute (CDRI) Lucknow for their moderation final submission 2009 (for acceptance). Dr. Hira Lal Bhalla
- Research project underway on ‘Adverse Drug Reactions Monitoring’ under National Pharmacovigilance Programme, a government of India project in collaboration with WHO & World Bank. Department of Pharmacology of Subharti Institute of Medical Sciences is a peripheral centre in this programme
- To evaluate modulation of total antioxidant activity in medical students during their training period.
- “Effect of curcumin (Turmeric) as an add on therapy in Bronchial Asthma” by Dr. Manu Agarwal, under the supervision of Dr. Surabhi Gupta.
- “Role of prophylactic use of Saccharomyces Boulardii in prevention of Antibiotic associated diarrhea in children” by Dr. Meenakshi Jindal under the supervision of Dr. Surabhi Gupta.
- “A comparision of Prulifloxacin with Azithromycin and cefixime in the Short-course treatment of uncomplicated enteric fever” by Dr. Ashish Jain under the supervision of Dr. Ram Gopal.
© 2014 Subharti University , All rights reserved.